Monday, February 1, 2010

#94 Pulp Fiction (1994)



"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. " Ezekiel 25:17

Finally, we were able to watch the amazing film "Pulp Fiction." The film stars John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman, Bruce Willis and is written and directed by Quentin Tarantino. The mixture of violence and humor is very refreshing, creating an amazing two and half hour experience. Like most Tarantino films the movie does not happen in chronological order. This film has reached a well deserved iconic status. There are multiple scenes, lines, and images from this film that have become widely popular among society. This film is one of our favorites and should actually be higher on this list!!

Here is one of our favorite scenes...

3 comments:

  1. guys! seriously where's the next one?? you had the whole weekend to watch it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Only Sister!!!!February 10, 2010 at 1:16 PM

    I agre... you are going to lose me as a fan if this blatent avoidance is continued! I even went and watched Julie & Julia last weekend to get inspired! Plus I know Diana has had at least one snow... I mean rain day this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize...I know there has been a long delay...blame her, she keeps wanting to watch recent movies instead of the next one on the list...plus the whole superbowl depression syndrom has set us back a bit.

    ReplyDelete